20. Oktober 2012

weekend - DO

Hello everyone,
the last weekend before I go back to university has started and its packed with lots of activites.
Yesterday started with another hospital visit. I didnt say anything during this week about having my lovely grandpa laying in hospital waiting to get an operation on his knee. Nothing too bad, but at the age of 94 everything changes. He is such an active, handsome old man and hates to be in bed more than sleeptime. So he kept my abuelita, thats how I call her, super busy all the time. I was helping out the whole time so that she can relax at least a little.
Everything went well with the operation yesterday and he is dealing with the splint around his leg now. We are all so relieved, you can't imagine! Right after that, my brother and I went to the closest IKEA store.
A little shopping tour in that big store always makes me happy for some reason. New decoration ideas, fabrics and pilloooows! Oh, how I am in love with pillows! There is no time where I dont get at least one.
Well, coming back with a bag full of goodies, my brothers best friendwas waiting at the house for spending the eve together having some easy dinner. Galric bread, cold pasta salad and for the boys some meat combined with a bottle of wine were just perfect to let the evening fade away.
Today, I'll just work around the house, doing some laundry and reading some articles. Doesn't sound really interesting, but with good music from the 60's/70's in the jukebox and some rearrangements inbetween its real fun.
Two of my girls are picking me up later tonight to visit a friends house for a birthday party. It will be really nice to see a good friend of ours and having some nice talks again. Girls, we need to catch up more often! Haven't have much time lately, which we should change right away!
Sunday will be a studio day for sure. Some little projects are still laying there waiting to get done to go back to their owners. And some organisations and preparations for the next week.
Here are some snapshots taken at the IKEA parking lot yesterday. How I fall in love with these indian summer colors! And finally my friends, you'll get to see my new hair experience... the color is a little washed out, cause on top of the bleaching there was more red/orange. But I like it that way.

shirts and skirt: forever21/ necklace: handmade fringe and tree of life, leather + metal
purse: gift from bolivia-original / ring: handmade arrow, leather
bracelet: handmade braided, leather / shoes: unknown

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen